Optimal care results for patients and health care providers
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) depressions are predicted to become the second most frequent illness diagnosis in the year 2020. The continuous increase for psychiatric and psychosomatic illness leads to high cost expenditures for the health care sector.
To avoid the occurrence of inappropriate health care services in the outpatient area, chronicity, relapse, intensive and long-term cost-of-illness, we orchestrate a care management approach that merges different health care aspects to deliver:
- optimal care results
- effective Treatment
- state-of-the-art quality care that ensures successful cures and
- well-founded economic solutions
Analyses and conceptual design
We investigate the health care insurance provider’s potential for case-control and care management regulations. The results are transformed into specially tailored concepts and delivered to providers of reimbursement services, insurance consulting services, validation services and case and care management.
Out-patient case management
We recognize early illness indicators, such as work incapacity and sick-pay cases. In the initial stage of the illness the patients are approached to ensure they receive the most optimal care and that a speedy recovery for returning to their work environment is guaranteed. In effect, an increase in morbidity and cost intensive follow-up treatments are avoided.
Hospital case management
We examine inpatient psychiatric and psychosomatic treatment in hospitals and secure the patient’s subsequent discharge into a stable outpatient environment. Our aim is to optimize hospital care by interlocking efficient economic standards with the best medical treatment.
Intensive case management
We provide acute consulting and intervention services for health care recipients, who have consumed comprehensive health care benefits over a long period of time. This includes managing the patient’s immediate medical environment by working together with hospitals, health care insurance providers, medical and social service providers as well as offering telephone support hotlines for specific outpatient needs. In this way, we initialize the process for a fast occupational rehabilitation and thus achieve a stabilization of the illness.
Our expert team includes physicians, psychologists, social psychiatrists, social workers that encompass the following areas:
- Comprehension of clinical expertise
- Performance of quality-oriented case management processes
- Management of client-oriented workflows and interfaces
- Competence in software, IT technology, and data security development
- Understanding of psychological causes in patients with various ailments
- Knowledge of social support systems
- Intervention services for patients
- Cooperation and quality assistance for health care service providers
- Networking and case management in cooperation with outpatient backup systems
- Coordination between patients and health insurance providers
- Application and further development for a successful management
- Control quality and cost for claims and auditing services
- Reduce patient re-admission into hospitals
- Stabilize and sustain outpatient care for the patient
- Improve quality care for persons with psychosomatic illness
- Provide high-quality results and an optimal patientoriented service by order of health insurance providers